Hudson Valley Federal Credit Union is currently recruiting for a Project Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible to oversee the organizational project pipeline and accountable for tracking and evaluating the use ofproject resources. Create a strong balance of project management, organizational process management, process improvement, resource tracking and communication for multiple, concurrent HVFCU initiatives and projects.
• Manage project resource allocation. Evaluate project criticality, complexity, deliverables and organizational project pipeline when identifying project team support requirements.
• Monitor project plans for strategic organizational initiatives and objectives. Track project requirements, scope,objectives, budgets, risks and implementation dates.
• Oversee the organizational project portfolio, consistently monitoring the overlap of resources and deliverables. Utilize HVFCU’s project and resource tracking application to monitor the on-time delivery of projects within established budget parameters.
• Serve as the primary contact to report on project milestones. Facilitate changes to project scope, schedule and resources as appropriate and communicate to primary stakeholders.
• Lead HVFCU’s Project Steering Committee. Provide project management support and direction to project team leaders. Consistently reinforce organizational project management workflows and processes.
• Coordinate with Knowledge Management on organizational change initiatives and project implementation timelines to optimize efficiency and effectiveness of change.
• Coordinate the efficient and accurate flow of information among all project stakeholders. Maintain project status dashboards to communicate progress to HVFCU’s leadership team. Provide quarterly and annual analysis on trends and results.
• Execute project management principles, processes and methods using Lean techniques. Develop processes to support continued improvement of project execution and communication of new products and projects.
• Provide data to assist in budget preparation for strategic and organizational projects in partnership with HVFCU’s leadership team.
• Adhere to all Credit Union policies, procedures, and regulatory agency requirements. Participate in all required and recommended training and development including, but not limited to, Bank Secrecy Act training (BSA) and demonstrate attained knowledge. Participate on Credit Union teams, projects and strategic initiatives when the opportunity arises. Perform additional duties and special projects as assigned.
• Embrace and apply HVFCU’s guiding principles to all activities and responsibilities. This includes the Credit Union’s Mission, Vision, Core Values, Employee and Member Value Propositions, Sales and Service Model, and commitment to Lean Six Sigma practices. Support the Credit Union’s initiatives by demonstrating teamwork and professionalism.
• Responsible for regular and predictable attendance including punctuality.
• Bachelor’s Degree or at least 2 years equivalent experience for each undergraduate year not completed; undergraduate degree cannot substitute for minimum number of years of experience.
• Minimum 3 years of Project management experience.
Consistently named one of the Best Companies to work for in New York, Hudson Valley Federal Credit Union is a community chartered financial institution serving members in the Dutchess, Orange, Ulster, and Putnam counties. HVFCU steadily grows; thriving on providing exceptional service and a desire to do so in an engaging and dynamic environment. Come join us in our goal to be the Hudson Valley’s first choice for a lifetime financial services partner.
We offer a great salary and benefits including:
• Health Insurance
• 401(k) with employer match
• Paid time off
• Flexible Spending Account
• Life and Disability Insurance
• Business Travel Insurance
• Discounted Loan Rates
• Discounted Fees
• Employee Assistance Program
• Educational Assistance Program
• Professional Development Programs
All candidates are subject to a pre-employment background check including bondability, credit report and past employment references. All checks must be favorable for an applicant to be considered for employment.
HVFCU is a tobacco-free workplace.
HVFCU is committed to equal opportunity and employee diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, genetics or any other characteristic protected by law